Report NEP-HRM-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masaru Sasaki & Katsuya Takii & Junmin Wan, 2012. "Horizontal Transfer and Promotion: New Evidence and an Interpretation from the Perspective of Task-Specific Human Capital," OSIPP Discussion Paper 12E006, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Stark, Oded & Byra, Lukasz, 2012. "A back-door brain drain," Discussion Papers 122433, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Item repec:gat:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eberhard, Juan, 2012. "Immigration, Human Capital and the Welfare of Natives," MPRA Paper 37844, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Bryson & Bockerman, P. & Ilmakunnas, P., 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," NIESR Discussion Papers 380, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Mark Huggett & Greg Kaplan, 2012. "The Money Value of a Man," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Alex Bryson & White, M., 2011. "HRM and Workplace Motivation: Incremental and Threshold Effects," NIESR Discussion Papers 381, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Acharya, Viral V & Gabarro, Marc & Volpin, Paolo, 2012. "Competition for Managers, Corporate Governance and Incentive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christoph Helbach & Klemens Keldenich, 2012. "Teaching in the Lab: Financial Incentives in the Education Process," Ruhr Economic Papers 0328, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Willem Verbeke, 2011. "The Effects of Prize Spread and Noise in Elimination Tournaments: A Natural Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-120/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Oct 2013.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Zhou, M., 2012. "CEO Bonding: Who Posts Performance Bonds and Why?," NIESR Discussion Papers 389, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsuru, Tsuyoshi & Nakajima, Kentaro, 2012. "Product Architecture and Human Resource Management: Comparing Japanese, Chinese, and Korean Firms Based on a Questionnaire Survey," Discussion Paper Series 563, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Girum Abebe & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2012. "Management Practices, Self-Selection into Management Training Participation, and Training Effects in the Garment Industry in Ethiopia," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-23, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Vetter, Stefan, 2012. "Delegation and Rewards," Discussion Papers in Economics 12884, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pab:wpbsad:12.03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Owens, David & Grossman , Zachary & Fackler , Ryan, 2012. "The Control Premium: A Preference for Payoff Autonomy," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5bg845s1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.