Report NEP-HRM-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hornig, Stephan O. & Rottmann, Horst & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2011. "Sorting on the labour market: A literature overview and theoretical framework," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 27, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (HAW).
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 13-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2012.
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, Craig, 2012. "The pitfalls of work requirements in welfare-to-work policies: Experimental evidence on human capital accumulation in the Self-Sufficiency Project," CLSRN Working Papers clsrn_admin-2012-11, UBC Department of Economics, revised 31 Mar 2012.
- Mike Burkart & Konrad Raff, 2011. "Performance Pay, CEO Dismissal, and the Dual Role of Takeovers," FMG Discussion Papers dp694, Financial Markets Group.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2011. "Explaining the Structure of CEO Incentive Pay with Decreasing Relative Risk Aversion," FMG Discussion Papers dp693, Financial Markets Group.
- Ejrnæs, Mette & Kunze, Astrid, 2012. "Work and Wage Dynamics around Childbirth," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Johannes Meuer & Henric van der Ent, 2012. "Revisiting system theories in Strategic Human Resource Management - A set-theoretic analysis of high performing firms in the UK," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0076, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Chong, Sophia & Guillen, Pablo, 2012. "The discreet charm of the collective contract," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- George Chouliarakis & Monica Correa-Lopez, 2012. "A Fair Wage Model of Unemployment with Inertia in Fairness Perceptions," Working Papers 1203, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (R)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pierre Chaigneau, 2012. "The effect of risk preferences on the valuation and incentives of compensation contracts," FMG Discussion Papers dp697, Financial Markets Group.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & William A. Masters & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results," Working Papers 12-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- David T. Robinson & Berk A. Sensoy, 2012. "Do Private Equity Managers Earn Their Fees? Compensation, Ownership, and Cash Flow Performance," NBER Working Papers 17942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohnet, Iris & van Geen, Alexandra & Bazerman, Max H., 2012. "When Performance Trumps Gender Bias: Joint versus Separate Evaluation," Working Paper Series rwp12-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Robert G. Eccles & Ioannis Ioannou & George Serafeim, 2012. "The Impact of a Corporate Culture of Sustainability on Corporate Behavior and Performance," NBER Working Papers 17950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamza Bahaji, 2011. "Incentives from stock option grants: a behavioral approach," Post-Print halshs-00681607, HAL.