Report NEP-HRM-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralph Hippe & Joerg Baten, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Human Capital Formation in Europe, 1790 - 1880," Working Papers 11-07, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Böheim, René & Leoni, Thomas, 2011. "Firms' Moral Hazard in Sickness Absences," IZA Discussion Papers 6005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susana Carpio & David Giuliodori & Graciana Rucci & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "The Effect of Temporary Contracts on Human Capital Accumulation in Chile," IDB Publications 35358, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Andries De Grip & Jan Sauermann, 2011. "The Effects of Training on Own and Co-Worker Productivity: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0067, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Maertens, Miet & Verhofstadt, Ellen, 2011. "Maternal Off-farm Wage Employment and Primary School Enrollment: Evidence from a Natural Quasi-experiment in Senegal," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114373, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hou, Linke & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Rational Expectation and Education Rewarding: The Case of Chinese Off-Farm Wage Employment," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114530, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fabio Manca, 2011. "The "farthest" need the best. Human capital composition and development-specific economic growth," IREA Working Papers 201117, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2011.
- Benjamin F. Jones, 2011. "The Human Capital Stock: A Generalized Approach," NBER Working Papers 17487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?," MPRA Paper 33847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2011. "Tasks and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-06, McMaster University.
- J. Philipp Reiss & Irenaeus Wolff, 2011. "Incentive Effects of Funding Contracts: An Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 70, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," CEPN Working Papers hal-00628726, HAL.
- Caroli, Eve & Askenazy, Philippe, 2010. "Innovative Work Practices, Information Technologies, and Working Conditions : Evidence for France," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/7143, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Ali, Imran & Ali, Jawaria Fatima, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility, corporate reputation and employee engagement," MPRA Paper 33891, University Library of Munich, Germany.