Report NEP-HRM-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xiaolei Qian & Russell Smyth, 2005. "Growth Accounting for the Chinese Provinces 1990-2000: Incorporating Human Capital Accumulation," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 11/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Lehrer, Evelyn L., 2009. "Religion, Human Capital Investments and the Family in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4279, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Falck & Michael Fritsch & Stephan Heblich, 2009. "Bohemians, Human Capital, and Regional Economic Growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-049, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Esteban SanromÃ & RaÃºl Ramos & HipÃ³lito SimÃ³n, 2009. "Immigrant wages in the Spanish labour market: does the origin of human capital matter?," Working Papers 2009/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:16200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2009. "Educational Mismatch: Are High-Skilled Immigrants Really Working at High-Skilled Jobs and the Price They Pay If They Aren't?," IZA Discussion Papers 4280, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teresa MartÃn-GarcÃa, 2009. "The effect of education on women's propensity to be childless in Spain: Does the field of education matter?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 114, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jatinder S Bedi & Ramachandran H, 2009. "Human Development Index for Andhra Pradesh," Working Papers id:2120, eSocialSciences.
- Simone Tuor & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Time - Even More Costly Than Money: Training Costs of Workers and Firms," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0046, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Stone, Joe & Bania, Neil, 2009. "Brains, drains, and roads, growth hills: complementarity between public education and infrastructure in a half-century panel of states," MPRA Paper 16173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/7/doc2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2009. "Inequality and Specialization: The Growth of Low-Skill Service Jobs in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 4290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- JoaquÃn Alegre & Ricardo Chiva, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, organizational learning capability and performance in the ceramic tiles industry," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tan, Michelle, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, Occupational Attainment, and Relative Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 4289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).