Report NEP-HRM-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donata Bessey & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2009. "Marijuana Consumption, Educational Outcomes and Labor Market Success: Evidence from Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0043, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, . "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Discussion Papers 08/12, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Hudson, John & Sessions, John G., 2009. "The Impact of Parental Education on Earnings: New Wine in an Old Bottle?," IZA Discussion Papers 4171, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Sinning, Mathias, 2009. "The Impact of Demographic Change on Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 4180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hartmut Egger & Gabriel J Felbermayr, 2009. "Endogenous Skill Formation and the Source Country Effects of Emigration," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 308/2009, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Antagonistic Managers, Careless Workers and Extraverted Salespeople: An Examination of Personality in Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kathrin Goeggel & Thomas Zwick, 2009. "Good Occupation – Bad Occupation? The Quality of Apprenticeship Training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0045, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Entorf, Horst & Tatsi, Eirini, 2009. "Migrants at School: Educational Inequality and Social Interaction in the UK and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4175, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kathrin Leuze & Allessandra Rusconi, 2009. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?: Gender Differences in Professional Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 187, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Parker, Simon C., 2009. "Intrapreneurship or Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 4195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sheila Mammen & Jean W. Bauer & Daniel Lass, 2009. "Life Satisfaction Over Time Among Rural Low-income Mothers," Working Papers 2009-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.