Report NEP-HRM-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burcu Türkcan & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2008. "Endogenous Determination of FDI Growth and Economic Growth:The OECD Case," Working Papers, Izmir University of Economics 0807, Izmir University of Economics.
- Rikke Ibsen & Elisabetta Trevisan & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2008. "Job Mobility and Skill Transferability. Some Evidences from Denmark and a Large Italian Region," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" 2008_40, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Sonderhof, Katja, 2008. "The Effects of Maternity Leave Extension on Training for Young Women," IZA Discussion Papers 3820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manuel A. Hidalgo Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José María O´Kean Alonso, 2008. "Labor Demand and Information Technologies: Evidence for Spain, 1980-2005," Working Papers, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics 08.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:1087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Use of Informal Networks in Italian Labor Markets: Efficiency or Favoritisms?," MPRA Paper 11764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00340997_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2008. ""Every Catholic Child in a Catholic School": Historical Resistance to State Schooling, Contemporary Private Competition, and Student Achievement across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eriksson, Stefan & Lagerström, Jonas, 2008. "The Labor Market Consequences of Gender Differences in Job Search," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2008:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.