Report NEP-HRM-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jahyeong Koo & W. Michael Cox, 2006. "An economic interpretation of suicide cycles in Japan," Working Papers 0603, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Juanna Schrøter Joensen & Helena Skyt Nielsen, 2006. "Is there a Causal Effect of High School Math on Labor Market Outcomes?," Economics Working Papers 2006-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Budria, Santiago & Telhado-Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," MPRA Paper 91, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhmed Akhmedov, 2006. "Human Capital and Political Business Cycles," Working Papers w0087, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- George W. Hammond & Eric Thompson, 2006. "Determinants of Income Growth in U.S. Metropolitan and Non-metropolitan Labor Markets," Working Papers 06-12 Classification- JEL, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Cristobal, Adolfo, 2006. "Skill-Upgrading and the Savings of Immigrants," MPRA Paper 221, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2006. "Inequality and Schooling Responses to Globalization Forces: Lessons from History," NBER Working Papers 12553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Larry Isaak & Rick Mattoon & Laura Melle, 2006. "A new social compact: how university engagement can fuel innovation," Working Paper Series WP-06-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Al-Samarrai, Samer & Bennell, Paul, 2006. "Where has all the education gone in Sub-Saharan Africa? Employment and other outcomes among secondary school and university leavers," MPRA Paper 128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Giesecke & G.A.Meagher, 2006. "Modelling the Economic Impacts of Migration and Population Growth," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-157, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Woodcock, Simon, 2006. "Match Effects," MPRA Paper 154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Coulon, 2006. "Responsabilité Sociale de l’Entreprise et pratiques de gestion des Ressources Humaines;Corporate Social Responsibility And Human Resource Management Practices," Working Papers FARGO 1060902, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Christine Marsal, 2006. "La cohérence dans la mobilisation du capital humain:une illustration de la théorie de l’architecture organisationnelle dans les banques de réseau," Working Papers FARGO 1060501, Université de Bourgogne - Leg (laboratoire d'économie et de gestion)/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Budria, Santiago, 2006. "Schooling and the distribution of wages in the european private and public sectors," MPRA Paper 90, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Ragui Assaad & Ahmed Akhter, 2000. "The Determinants of Employment Status in Egypt," Working Papers 269, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.