Report NEP-HPE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mário Graça Moura & António Almodovar, 2012. "Political Economy And The ‘Modern View’ As Reflected In The History Of Economic Thought," FEP Working Papers 476, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Does The John Bates Clark Medal Boost Subsequent Productivity And Citation Success?," QuBE Working Papers 004, QUT Business School.
- Conrad, Daren A., 2013. "A Review of C.L.R. James and Marxism in the United States," MPRA Paper 46039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carabelli Anna M. & Cedrini Mario A., 2012. "On the New Appeal of Chapter 12 of the General Theory. Complicating Remarks on the Keynes-Hume Connection and the Presumed Novelty of the Analysis of Financial Markets in the General Theory," CESMEP Working Papers 201202, University of Turin.
- Carabelli Anna M. & Cedrini Mario A., 2012. "Some Foreseeable Disasters of the Global Economy: The High Cost of Neglecting Keynes’s Approach," CESMEP Working Papers 201201, University of Turin.
- Vera Catarina Rocha, 2012. "The entrepreneur in economic theory: from an invisible man toward a new research field," FEP Working Papers 459, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- William T. Alpert & Oskar R. Harmon, 2013. "The Alpha of a Survey of the Literature in Economic and Financial Literacy," Working papers 2013-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Economou, Emmanouel/Marios/Lazaros & Kyriazis, Nicholas, 2012. "Macroculture, Athletics and Democracy in ancient Greece," MPRA Paper 45903, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- baffi, enrico, 2013. "Understanding "The Problem of Social Cost"," MPRA Paper 45949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:qt35g487jh is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrea Gallice, 2013. "Equilibrium selection through pu-dominance," Working papers 019, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Paul Mosley & Barbara Ingham, 2013. "Fighting Discrimination: W. Arthur Lewis and the Dual Economy of Manchester in the 1950s," Working Papers 2013006, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Alshyab, Nooh, 2013. "The Political Economy of Reform and Development of the Washington Consensus," MPRA Paper 46014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galí, Jordi, 2013. "Notes for a New Guide to Keynes (I): Wages, Aggregate Demand, and Employment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saha, Malayendu, 2013. "The Ethical Dimensions Of Financial Crisis In The World Of Globalized Finance," MPRA Paper 45565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2013.
- Tiziano Squartini & Diego Garlaschelli, 2013. "Jan Tinbergen's legacy for economic networks: from the gravity model to quantum statistics," Papers 1304.3252, arXiv.org.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Weber, Shlomo, 2013. "Culture, Languages, and Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 9357, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D. Tena, 2013. "Do happiness indexes truly reveal happiness? Measuring happiness using revealed preferences from migration flows," DEA Working Papers 59, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.