Report NEP-HPE-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Courgeau, Daniel, 2012. "Probability and social science : methodologial relationships between the two approaches ?," MPRA Paper 43102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Cobham, 2012. "Central banks and house prices in the run-up to the crisis," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1204, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Wojciech Kopczuk, 2012. "Taxation of Intergenerational Transfers and Wealth," NBER Working Papers 18584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2012. "Economic Science and Political Influence," PSE Working Papers halshs-00759057, HAL.
- Michael Tomz & Mark L. J. Wright, 2012. "Empirical research on sovereign debt and default," Working Paper Series WP-2012-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "On the Existence of Pareto Optimal Endogenous Matching," MPRA Paper 43125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrei Kirilyuk, 2012. "Dynamic Origin of Evolution and Social Transformation," Working Papers hal-00760100, HAL.
- Anita Kopanyi-Peuker & Theo Offerman & Randolph Sloof, 2012. "Fostering Cooperation through the Enhancement of Own Vulnerability," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-132/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Platz, Trine Tornøe & Hamers, Herbert, 2012. "On games arising from multi-depot Chinese postman problems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 24/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:case167 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Balinski & Rida Laraki, 2012. "Jugement majoritaire vs. vote majoritaire," Working Papers hal-00760250, HAL.
- Mark A. Carlson & David C. Wheelock, 2012. "The lender of last resort: lessons from the Fed’s first 100 years," Working Papers 2012-056, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2012. "The ARRA: Some Unpleasant Welfare Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 18591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.