Report NEP-HPE-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Skott, 2012. "Pluralism, the Lucas critique, and the integration of macro and micro," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2012-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2012. "Irving Fisher and Index Number Theory," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2012-9, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- He, Junnan, 2011. "A Generalization of Sen’s Unification Theorem: Avoiding the Necessity of Pairs and Triplets," MPRA Paper 37094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "A coopetitive approach to financial markets stabilization and risk management," MPRA Paper 37098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2011. "An Experiment on Prisoner’s Dilemma with Confirmed Proposals," TSE Working Papers 11-274, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Maasland, E., 2012. "Essays in auction theory," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5242208, Tilburg University.
- Eric Bahel, 2011. "Rock-Paper-Scissors and Cycle-Based Games," Working Papers e07-31, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Matthias Morys, 2012. "The emergence of the Classical Gold Standard," Centre for Historical Economics and Related Research at York (CHERRY) Discussion Papers 12/01, CHERRY, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Robert Amzallag, 2012. "From one crisis to another: a banker's perspective," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-01, CIRANO.