Report NEP-HPE-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00613191 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. Bordo & Hugh Rockoff, 2011. "The Influence of Irving Fisher on Milton Friedman’s Monetary Economics," NBER Working Papers 17267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burton A. Abrams & James L. Butkiewicz, 2011. "The Political Business Cycle: New Evidence from the Nixon Tapes," Working Papers 11-05, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Punabantu, Siize, 2011. "How to end to the debt crisis in one month," MPRA Paper 32683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:arx:papers:1108.0977 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Uniform profit ratios," MPRA Paper 32639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colm Harmon, 2011. "Economic Returns to Education: What We Know, What We Don’t Know, and Where We Are Going – Some Brief Pointers," Working Papers 201115, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussÃ£o 298, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Modernidade, pós-modernidade e neoliberalismo," Textos para discussÃ£o 300, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "A taxa de câmbio no centro da teoria do desenvolvimento," Textos para discussÃ£o 297, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Arthur Huang & David Levinson, 2011. "To game or not to game: teaching transportation planning with board games," Working Papers 000090, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica & Federico Weinschelbaum & Felipe Zurita, 2011. "Evolving to the Impatience Trap: The Example of the Farmer-Sheriff Game," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000177, David K. Levine.
- Mateus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-12, CIRANO.
- Nozomi NAKAJIMA, 2011. "Upgrading or Downgrading? \ Framing Effects in Online Shopping Environments \," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-23, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yves Ortiz & Martin schüle, 2011. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction: A Probabilistic Multi-Agent Model," Working Papers 11.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Laurence Seidman, 2011. "Keynesian Fiscal Stimulus: What Have We Learned from the Great Recession?," Working Papers 11-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Rosaz, Julie & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Lies and Biased Evaluation: A Real-Effort Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).