Report NEP-HPE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Courtois & Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2011. "How to play the games? Nash versus Berge behavior rules," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 11-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Feb 2011.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "On amending the sufficient conditions for Nash implementation," MPRA Paper 30067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacobsen, Karin & H. Eika, Kari & Helland, Leif & Thori Lind, Jo & Nyborg, Karine, 2011. "Are nurses more altruistic than real estate brokers?," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 09/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Czap, Natalia V. & Czap, Hans J. & Khachaturyan, Marianna & Lynne, Gary D. & Burbach, Mark E., 2011. "Transcending the Limitations of Environmental Economic Framing: Toward a Metaeconomics of Environmental Choice," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 102866, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dan Usher, 2011. "What Exactly Is A Duty to Vote ?," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1266, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Nadine Levratto, 2007. "Bankruptcy law and practice in 19th century France," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00587828, HAL.
- Noujoud Baroudi, 2011. "Recension de l'ouvrage : Conflits et pouvoirs dans les institutions du capitalisme, sous la dir. de F. Lordon," Working Papers, HAL hal-00588700, HAL.