Report NEP-HPE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- De Vroey, Michel, 2010. "Lucas on the relationship between theory and ideology," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-28, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2011. "Economics for Human Rights," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Animal Welfare and Social Decisions," Working Papers in Economics 485, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sylviane Guillaumont Jeanneney, 2011. "Les fondements éthiques de l'aide publique au développement : une application à la France," Working Papers halshs-00556808, HAL.
- Neckel, Sighard, 2010. "Refeudalisierung der Ökonomie: Zum Strukturwandel kapitalistischer Wirtschaft," MPIfG Working Paper 10/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Azham, Ali & Teck Heang, Lee & Yusof, Nor Zalina & Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Development of auditing in Malaysia: legal, political and historical influences," MPRA Paper 28138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jan 2011.
- Adam Kalai & Ehud Kalai, 2011. "Cooperation in Strategic Games Revisited," Discussion Papers 1512, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gruss, Laura & Piotti, Geny, 2010. "Blurring the lines: Strategic deception and self-deception in markets," MPIfG Discussion Paper 10/13, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Luis Miller & Christoph Vanberg, 2011. "Decision costs in legislative bargaining: An experimental analysis," Discussion Papers 2011002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:22-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:524 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Frédéric Koessler, 2011. "Using or Hiding Private Information? An experimental Study of Zero-Sum Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski & Pierre Yared, 2011. "A Dynamic Theory of Resource Wars," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000001171, David K. Levine.
- Beckert, Jens, 2010. "Are we still modern? Inheritance law and the broken promise of the enlightenment," MPIfG Working Paper 10/7, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.