Report NEP-HPE-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastiano Nerozzi, 2009. "From the Great Depression to Bretton Woods: Jacob Viner and International Monetary Stabilization (1930-1945)," Working Papers Series wp2009_10.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Klein, Daniel B., 2009. "In Defense of Dwelling in Great Minds: A Few Quotations from Michael Polanyi’s The Study of Man," Ratio Working Papers 141, The Ratio Institute.
- Ahmed Doghmi & Miloudi Kobiyh, 2009. "On reciprocal Behavior in Prisoner Dilemma game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-072, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2009. "On the Independence of Observations between Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas, 2009. "The Political Economy of Conscription," IZA Discussion Papers 4429, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Freeman, Mark C., 2009. "Yes, we should discount the far-distant future at its lowest possible rate: a resolution of the Weitzman-Gollier puzzle," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-42, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2009. "Making the World a better Place: Experimental evidence from the generosity Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-071, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Arthur J. Hosios & Lawrence B. Smith, 2009. "Whitefish: An Economic Primer," Working Papers tecipa-372, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dastoor, Naorayex, 2009. "The perceived framework of a classical statistic: Is the non-invariance of a Wald statistic much ado about null thing?," Working Papers 2009-25, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_578, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Does the Journal Impact Factor help make a Good Indicator of Academic Performance?," MPRA Paper 17712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Sharing the pie: the Lutheran is neither opportunistic nor generous," POLIS Working Papers 133, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.