Report NEP-HPE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2007. "Normative Issues In Marginalism: The Case Of P. Wicksteed," MPRA Paper 6684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric BERR (GREThA), 2008. "Keynes and the Post Keynesians on Sustainable Development," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-01, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Piet Keizer, 2007. "The Concept of Institution in Economics and Sociology, a Methodological Exposition," Working Papers 07-25, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:264 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Cass, 2007. "Utility-Based Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Jan 2008.
- Bernarda Zamora, 2007. "A New Discussion Of The Human Capital Theory In The Methodology Of Scientific Research Programmes," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "International Money and Finance," Working papers 2008-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "Emergent Cultural Phenomena and their Cognitive Foundations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Metin Cosgel & Rasha Ahmed & Thomas Miceli, 2008. "Law, State Power, and Taxation in Islamic History," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..