Report NEP-HPE-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "Professor Becker on Free Banking: A Comment," MPRA Paper 5928, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2007.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00189221 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Isabel Costa & Cesaltina Pires, 2007. "Economics for marketing revisited," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2007_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Jack Vromen, 2007. "Generalized Darwinism in Evolutionary Economics: The Devil is in the Details," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00187885 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasan, Zubair, 2007. "Labor as a source of value and capital formation:Ibn Khaldun, Ricardo and Marx – A Comparison," MPRA Paper 5989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "The Heterogeneous State of Modern Macroeconomics: A Reply to Solow," NBER Working Papers 13655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2007. "The Economic Consequences of Legal Origins," NBER Working Papers 13608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lanse Minkler, 2007. "Economic Rights and the Policymaker's Decision Problem," Economic Rights Working Papers 5, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA), 2007. "Jacques Laffitte, an investment banker who did not create a model for investment banking (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hill, Brian, 2007. "Three analyses of sour grapes," Les Cahiers de Recherche 873, HEC Paris.
- Cedrini Mario, 2007. "Consensus vs. freedom of consensus upon freedom? From Washington disorder to the rediscovery of Keynes," CESMEP Working Papers 200708, University of Turin.