Report NEP-HPE-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taner Yigit & Neil Arnwine, 2007. "What Fisher Knew About His Relation, We Sometimes Forget," Departmental Working Papers, Bilkent University, Department of Economics 0707, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azar, Ofer H., 2006. "Behavioral industrial organization, firm strategy, and consumer economics," MPRA Paper 4484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher C. Klein, 2007. "The Economics of Time as a Resource," Working Papers, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance 200712, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fernando Aguiar & Pablo Branas-Garza & Luis M. Miller, 2007. "Moral Distance and Moral Motivations in Dictator Games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yongbok Jeon, 2007. "Total Factor Productivity and Income Distribution: A Critical Review," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah, University of Utah, Department of Economics 2007_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Enrico Giovannini, 2007. "Statistics and Politics in a "Knowledge Society"," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2007/2, OECD Publishing.
- Steven Gjerstad & Jason M. Shachat, 2007. "Individual Rationality and Market Efficiency," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1204, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Campiglio, Luigi & Caruso, Raul, 2007. "Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note," MPRA Paper 4540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2007. "Probabilities in Economic Modeling," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000357, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mushtaq H. Khan, 2007. "Governance, Economic Growth and Development since the 1960s," Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs 54, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.