Report NEP-HPE-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pirouz, Dante, 2004. "The Neuroscience of Consumer Decision-Making," MPRA Paper 2181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2006.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Heuristic Twists and Ontological Creeds - Road Map for Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- McCauley, Joseph L., 2006. "Response to worrying trends in econophysics," MPRA Paper 2129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurice Marchon, 2006. "Perspectives économiques canadiennes dans un contexte international," Cahiers de recherche 06-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- dong, congcong, 2006.
[An Introduction to World Economic Long Wave-Crises and Depressions: From Study to Anticipation]," MPRA Paper 2106, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2006.
- M. Buelens & M. Van De Woestyne & S. Mestdagh & D. Bouckenooghe, 2007. "Research Methods in Negotiation: 1965-2004," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/449, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.