Report NEP-HPE-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huascar Pessali & Ramon Fernandez, 2005. "Institutional Economics at the Micro Level? What Transaction Costs Theory Could Listen From Original Institutionalism (In the Spirit of Building Bridges)," Industrial Organization 0511006, EconWPA.
- William A. Barnett & Paul A. Samuelson & E. Roy Weintraub, 2005. "Inside the Economist's Mind: The History of Modern Economic Thought, as Explained by Those Who Produced It," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0511002, EconWPA.
- Pessali Huascar & Fernandez Ramon, 2005. "Teoria dos custos de transacao e abordagens evolucionistas: analise e perspectivas de um programa de pesquisa pluralista," Industrial Organization 0511005, EconWPA.
- Viego Valentina, 2005. "Empresarialidad e instituciones: dos nuevas perspectivas del analisis regional contemporáneo," Urban/Regional 0511007, EconWPA.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2005. "Accounting as Applied Ethics: Teaching a Discipline," Research Paper ERS-2005-065-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Francis M. McLaughlin, 2005. "Economics as Vocation: Lessons for the Church in the 21st Century," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 630, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2005. "Agent-Based Computational Laboratories for the Experimental Study of Complex Economic Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alessandro Innocenti, 2005. "Linking Strategic Interaction and Bargaining Theory. The Harsanyi - Schelling Debate on the Axiom of Symmetry," Department of Economics University of Siena 468, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kurt Schmidheiny & Harris Dellas, 2005. "Teaching to do economics with the computer," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 63, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Accounting In Context Of Communication, Language, And Information," Finance 0511008, EconWPA.
- Roe,Robert A., 2005. "Studying time in organizational behavior," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Professor John M. Hartwick, 2005. "An Economics-based Energy Account for Classical Mechanics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Juliette Arnal, 2005. "Formalization of ethics : the issue of standardization," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Anthony Brewer, 2005. "Cantillon, Quesnay, and the Tableau Economique," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/577, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:784828000000000581 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus Jaffe, 2005. "SOCIODYNAMICA: An agent based computer simulation studying the interacting web of biological, social and economic behaviors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 283, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bruno Tinel, 2005. "Marx, organisation et exploitation du travail," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).