Report NEP-HPE-2004-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2004. "Rewarding effort," Memorandum 15/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mathew Forstater, 2004. "Visions and Scenarios: Heilbroner's Worldly Philosophy, Lowe's Political Economics, and the Methodology of Ecological Economics," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0411002, EconWPA.
- David Laidler, 2004. "Woodford and Wicksell on Interest and Prices The Place of the Pure Credit Economy in the Theory of Monetary Policy," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20045, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2004. "The liberal egalitarian paradox," Memorandum 14/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Colin Rogers, 2004. "Doing Without Money: A critical assessment of Woodford's analysis," Method and Hist of Econ Thought, EconWPA 0411001, EconWPA.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga Gonzales, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ivo Maes, 2004. "Macroeconomic and Monetary Thought at the European Commission in the 1960s," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 1, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2004. "Who Makes the Rules of Globalization?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2004. "Entrepreneurshoip and the Economic Theory of the Firm Any Gains from Trade?," DRUID Working Papers 04-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roberto Serrano, 2004. "The Measurement of Intellectual Influence: the Views of a Sceptic," Working Papers 2004-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- HÃ¤kkinen, Iida, 2004. "Do university entrance exams predict academic achievement?," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2004:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.