Report NEP-HME-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolò Bellanca, 2013. "For a theory of social enterprise and social finance," Working Papers Series wp2013_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Heterogeneity in innovation strategies, evolving consumer preferences and market structure: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 019, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Doss, Cheryl, 2013. "Data needs for gender analysis in agriculture:," IFPRI discussion papers 1261, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook," MPRA Paper 46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Optimal patent length and patent breadth in an R&D driven market with evolving consumer preferences: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 020, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Häberle, Robin & Grove, Nico, 2012. "Collaborative product development: The case of network operators," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72517, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Philipp Ager, 2013. "The Persistence of de Facto Power: Elites and Economic Development in the US South, 1840-1960," Working Papers 0038, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Charlotte Schlump & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Firm's cooperation activities: The relevance of public research, proximity and personal ties - A study of technology-oriented firms in East Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Guillaume PASTUREAU, 2013. "De l’usage social aux pratiques marchandes de l’argent. Une brève histoire des origines du microcrédit social," Cahiers du GREThA 2013-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora & Singer, Dorothe, 2013. "Financial inclusion and legal discrimination against women : evidence from developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6416, The World Bank.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.