Report NEP-HME-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriel Burdin, 2012. "Does workers’ control affect firm survival? Evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 12-06, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Karen Andrea García Rojas, 2012. "“Women’S Liberation Seems To Be Only For The Rich”, A Discussion From Political Economy," ECONOGRAFOS - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÃA 009935, UN - RCE - CID.
- Oscar Gelderblom & Abe de Jong & Joost Jonker, 2012. "The Formative Years of the Modern Corporation: The Dutch East India Company VOC, 1602-1623," Working Papers 0036, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Dissanayake, D.M.N.S.W., 2012. "Strategy Formulation Approach, Industry Factors, Competition and the Notion of Learning Organization: Evidences from KAO Corporation," MPRA Paper 40946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness considerations in labor union wage setting: A theoretical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 56-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bursztyn, Leonardo & Cantoni, Davide, 2012. "A Tear in the Iron Curtain: The Impact of Western Television on Consumption Behavior," Discussion Papers in Economics 13949, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Hogg & Stan Hurn & Stuart McDonald & Alicia Rambaldi, 2012. "A Spatial Econometric Analysis of the Effect of Vertical Restraints and Branding on Retail Gasoline Pricing," NCER Working Paper Series 86, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- François-Charles Wolff & Dale Squires & Patrice Guillotreau, 2012. "The Firm's Management in Production: Management, Firm and Time Effects in an Indian Ocean Tuna Fishery," Working Papers hal-00726694, HAL.
- Zaman, Asad, 2012. "Methodological mistakes and econometric consequences," MPRA Paper 41032, University Library of Munich, Germany.