Report NEP-HME-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Economics and Reality," Working Papers 2011-006, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2011. "Darwinian Paradigm, Cultural Evolution and Human Purposes: On F.A. Hayekâ€™s Evolutionary View of the Market," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- John Hatgioannides & Marika Karanassou, 2011. "Warrant Economics, Call-Put Policy Options and the Fallacies of Economic Theory," Working Papers 686, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arthmar, Rogério & Cinelli, Carlos Leonardo Kulnig, 2011.
"A economia clássica entre o laissez-faire e o socialismo
[The classical economics between laissez-faire and socialism]," MPRA Paper 35528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Wohlgemuth, 2011. "Is there a Paradox of a Hayekian Paternalist?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Pelger, Ines, 2011. "Male vs. female business owners: Are there differences in investment behavior?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12526, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pelger, Ines, 2011. "Gender, Investment Financing and Credit Constraints," Discussion Papers in Economics 12524, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Active ageing and gender equality: A labour market perspective," DULBEA Working Papers 11-13, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paola Salardi, 2011. "The Evolution of Gender and Racial Occupational Segregation across Formal and non-Formal Labour Markets in Brazil – 1987 to 2006," Working Paper Series 3011, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "The evolution of environmental thinking in economics," MPRA Paper 35580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Carlos Lopes, 2011. "High Employment Generating Industries in Portugal. An Input-Output Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2011/24, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. ""Employment precariousness" in a European cross-national perspective. A sociological review of thirty years of research," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pollitt, M. G. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "The Role of Behavioural Economics in Energy and Climate Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1165, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Is There Room for Bulls, Bears, and States in the Circuit?," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_700, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Tomoko Hashino & Keijiro Otsuka, 2011. "From Smithian Growth to Schumpeterian Development: An Inquiry into the Development of the Kiryu Weaving District in the Early 20th Century Japan," Discussion Papers 1121, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Chakraborty, Ratula & Dobson, Paul & Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2011. "Pricing in inflationary times- the penny drops," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 975, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Bariletti, 2011. "Scitovsky e Hawtrey sui beni creativi," Working Papers 2011-09, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Hoffmann, Jana & Damelang, Andreas & Schulz, Florian, 2011. "Strukturmerkmale von Berufen: Einfluss auf die berufliche Mobilität von Ausbildungsabsolventen," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201109, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Housing bubble and economic theory: is mainstream theory able to explain the crisis?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1116, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Ron Boschma & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Dieter Kogler, 2011. "A relational approach to knowledge spillovers in biotech. Network structures as drivers of inter-organizational citation patterns," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1120, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2011.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The visual model of the Aufbau," MPRA Paper 35452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7629 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giancarlo Bertocco, 2011. "Finance and risk: does finance create risk?," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1115, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.