Report NEP-HME-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandar Zaklan & Jan Abrell & Anne Neumann, 2011. "Stationarity Changes in Long-Run Fossil Resource Prices: Evidence from Persistence Break Testing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1152, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/97123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Abdul Faheem & Nadim Haneef & Farooq Pasha, 2011. "Formal Sector Price Discoveries: Results from a Developing Country," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1011, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nicole Woo & Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2011. "Who's Above the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Tomas Fernandez-de-Sevilla, 2011. "Responses to a crisis: FASA-Renault in Spain during the 1970s," Working Papers in Economics 261, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," IZA Discussion Papers 5970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar & Verner, Mette, 2011. "Why Are So Few Females Promoted into CEO and Vice-President Positions? Danish Empirical Evidence 1997-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beck, T.H.L. & Behr, P. & Madestam, A., 2011. "Sex and Credit: Is There a Gender Bias in Microfinance?," Discussion Paper 2011-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nir Klein, 2011. "South Africa: The Cyclical Behavior of the Markups and its Implications for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Gallié, Emilie-Pauline & Legros, Diego, 2012. "Firms’ human capital, R&D and innovation: a study on French firms," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/6962, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Kézdi, Gábor & Kónya, István, 2011. "Wage setting in Hungary: evidence from a firm survey," Working Paper Series 1378, European Central Bank.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2011. "Fordism and Taylorism are responsible for the early success and recent decline of the U.S. motor vehicle industry," Working Papers 81, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Impact of terrorism on investment decisions of farmers: evidence from the Punjab insurgency," MPRA Paper 33328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti & Federico Lucidi, 2011. "On the Evaluation of Economic Research: the Case of Italy," DULBEA Working Papers 11-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.