Report NEP-HME-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aleksandar Zaklan & Jan Abrell & Anne Neumann, 2011. "Stationarity Changes in Long-Run Fossil Resource Prices: Evidence from Persistence Break Testing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1152, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:2013/97123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Ali Choudhary & Saima Naeem & Abdul Faheem & Nadim Haneef & Farooq Pasha, 2011. "Formal Sector Price Discoveries: Results from a Developing Country," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 1011, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Nicole Woo & Janelle Jones & John Schmitt, 2011. "Who's Above the Social Security Payroll Tax Cap?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) 2011-19, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Tomas Fernandez-de-Sevilla, 2011. "Responses to a crisis: FASA-Renault in Spain during the 1970s," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 261, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Johnston, David W. & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Climbing the Job Ladder: New Evidence of Gender Inequity," IZA Discussion Papers 5970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar & Verner, Mette, 2011. "Why Are So Few Females Promoted into CEO and Vice-President Positions? Danish Empirical Evidence 1997-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beck, T.H.L. & Behr, P. & Madestam, A., 2011. "Sex and Credit: Is There a Gender Bias in Microfinance?," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-101, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nir Klein, 2011. "South Africa," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kézdi, Gábor & Kónya, István, 2011. "Wage setting in Hungary: evidence from a firm survey," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1378, European Central Bank.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2011. "Fordism and Taylorism are responsible for the early success and recent decline of the U.S. motor vehicle industry," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 81, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Singh, Prakarsh, 2011. "Impact of terrorism on investment decisions of farmers: evidence from the Punjab insurgency," MPRA Paper 33328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Cipollone & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2011. "Knowledge and Job Opportunities in a Gender Perspective: Insights from Italy," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti & Federico Lucidi, 2011. "On the Evaluation of Economic Research: the Case of Italy," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 11-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.