Report NEP-HME-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Hambye & Bart Hertveldt, 2011.
"Working Paper 01-11 - Analyse du secteur Horeca en Belgique
[Working Paper 01-11 - Analyse van de horecasector in België]," Working Papers 1101, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Véronique Dutraive & Virginie Forest, 2011. "Égalité professionnelle homme / femme : entre impulsion législative et pratiques de RSE," Post-Print halshs-00609262, HAL.
- Tomoko Hashino & Takafumi Kurosawa, 2011. "Beyond Marshallian Agglomeration Economies: The Roles of the Local Trade Association in a Meiji Japan Weaving District (1868-1912)," Discussion Papers 1113, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnicity and Election Outcomes in Ghana," Working Papers DT/2011/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2011. "Untraditional caring arrangements among parents living apart. The case of Norway," Discussion Papers 660, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Sam Hill & Thomas Chalaux, 2011. "Improving Access and Quality in the Indian Education System," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 885, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Fábio D. Waltenberg, 2011. "Inequality of opportunity in educational achievement in Latin America: Evidence from PISA 2006-2009," Working Papers 206, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gilles, R.P. & Lazarova, E.A. & Ruys, P.H.M., 2011. "Economic Institutions and Stability: A Network Approach," Discussion Paper 2011-084, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tindara Addabbo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "The Italian Labour Market and the Crisis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0086, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Massimo Baldini & Emanuele Ciani, 2011. "Inequality and poverty during the recession in Italy," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0095, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Fuscaldo & Anna Maccagnan, 2011. "Quality of work and health status: a multidimensional analysis," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0096, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia Politica.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa & Samuel Kobina AnnimAditi Gupta & Aditi Gupta, 2011. "Performance of Microfinance Institutions: A Macroeconomic and Institutional Perspective," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1116, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Deininger, Klaus & Goldstein, Markus, 2011. "Environmental and gender impacts of land tenure regularization in Africa : pilot evidence from Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5765, The World Bank.
- Gboyega, Alex & Soreide, Tina & Le, Tuan Minh & Shukla, G. P., 2011. "Political economy of the petroleum sector in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5779, The World Bank.
- Do, Quy-Toan & Levchenko, Andrei A. & Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Engendering trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5777, The World Bank.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Forms of Emergence and the Evolution of Economic Landscapes," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1116, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2011. "The Malthusian Intermezzo - Women’s wages and human capital formation between the Late Middle Ages and the Demographic Transition of the 19th century," Working Papers 0014, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:8555 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert & Juliane Zenker, 2011. "Varieties of Capitalism, Governance and Government Spending – A Cross-Section Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1726, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mukhopadhyay, Ujjaini & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Economic liberalization, gender wage inequality and welfare – a theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 32954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Effects of sex preference and social pressure on fertility in changing Japanese families," MPRA Paper 32956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Multidimensional Poverty in Pakistan: Case of Punjab Province," MPRA Paper 32875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rode, Sanjay, 2011. "Adolescent pregnancies and health issues in Uttar Pradesh: Some policy implications," MPRA Paper 32922, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Rabahy, Wilson, 2011. "Domestic tourism and regional inequality in Brazil," MPRA Paper 32942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Garcia Samaniego, Juan Manuel & Porsse, Alexandre A. & Ochoa Jimenez, Diego Alejandro & Ochoa Moreno, Wilman Santiago & Souza, Luiz Gustavo Antonio, 2011. "Interregional input-ouptut system for Ecuador, 2007: methodology and results," MPRA Paper 32927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin M. Wacker, 2011. "Do multinationals beat down developing countries' export prices? The impact of FDI on net barter terms of trade," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 211, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.