Report NEP-HIS-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Bogart, 2012. "Profiting from Public Works: Financial Returns to Infrastructure and Investment Strategies during Britain's Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 121304, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Borowiecki, Karol Jan, 2012. "History matters: The origins of cultural supply in Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 15/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- P. Buonanno & R. Durante & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Working Papers wp844, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2012. "State–society cycles and political pacts in a national–dependent society : Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 317, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Erik Buyst, 2012. "Why was Belgium so late in adopting Keynesian ideas and devising regional development policies?," Vives discussion paper series 27, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- JosÃ© Antonio Ocampo & Daniel Titelman, 2012. "Regional Monetary Cooperation in Latin America," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23324, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2012. "Rangel : ciclos longos e dualidade," Textos para discussÃ£o 318, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Devlin, Robert & Moguillansky, Graciela, 2012. "What's new in the new industrial policy in Latin America ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6191, The World Bank.
- Abildgren, Kim, 2012. "Financial structures and the real effects of credit-supply shocks in Denmark 1922-2011," Working Paper Series 1460, European Central Bank.
- Sala, Davide & Yalcin, Erdal, 2012. "Export experience of managers and the internationalization of firms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 18/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Gerardo della Paolera & Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "Sovereign Debt in Latin America, 1820–1913," NBER Working Papers 18363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Trebesch & Michael G Papaioannou & Udaibir S. Das, 2012. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings 1950-2010," IMF Working Papers 12/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Abildgren, Kim, 2012. "Business cycles, monetary transmission and shocks to financial stability: empirical evidence from a new set of Danish quarterly national accounts 1948-2010," Working Paper Series 1458, European Central Bank.
- Andrew Coleman, 2012. "Pension Payments and Receipts by New Zealand Birth Cohorts, 1916–1986," Working Papers 12_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.