Report NEP-HIS-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Concha BeltrÃ¡n & MarÃa A. Pons, 2010. "Labour market response to globalisation: spain, 1880-1913," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE), AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica 1004, AsociaciÃ³n EspaÃ±ola de Historia EconÃ³mica.
- Morles, Gustavo, 2010. "The Rhetoric of Economics: Why Words Are Important," MPRA Paper 22821, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2010.
- George Grantham, 2010. "What'S Space Got To Do With It? Distance And Agricultural Productivity Before The Railway Age," Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics 2010-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Colin Divall & George Revill, 2010. "Cultures of Transport: Representation, Practice and Technology," Working Papers id:2496, eSocialSciences.
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2010. "Inflation and its Cures," MPRA Paper 22599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Gjerstad & Vernon L. Smith, 2010. "Gross domestic product and its components in recessions," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 10-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining Nineteenth-Century Bilateralism: Economic and Political Determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier Network," CQE Working Papers 1410, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19482/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A B Atkinson & Andrew Leigh, 2010. "The Distribution of Top Incomes in Five Anglo-Saxon Countries over the Twentieth Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 640, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Korbinian von Blanckenburg & Alexander Geist & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2010. "The Influence of Collusion on Price Changes: New Evidence from Major Cartel Cases," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1004, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- ArgandoÃ±a, Antonio, 2010. "From action theory to the theory of the firm," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/855, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19253/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2551/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Vives, Xavier, 2010. "Competition and stability in banking," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/852, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19438/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00483263_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore