Report NEP-HIS-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "The Reorganization of Inventive Activity in the United States during the Early Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 15440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2009. "Credit crises, money, and contractions: A historical view," Working Paper 0908, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Commodity Terms of Trade: The History of Booms and Busts," IMF Working Papers 09/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Maixe-Altes, J Carles, 2009. "Interpreting the Early Stages of the Self-service Revolution in Europe: the Modernization of Food Retailing in Spain, 1947-1972," MPRA Paper 18164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hansson, Göran, 2009. "The economy of a parish church in the diocese of Linköping 1592-1735," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 10, Department of Economic History, Stockholm University.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-04-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nyberg , Peter & Vaihekoski, Mika, 2009. "A new value-weighted total return index for the Finnish stock market," Research Discussion Papers 21/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Wallace, Frederick, 2009. "Purchasing power parity in Mexico: a historical note," MPRA Paper 18081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-04-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15965 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramírez Grajeda, Mauricio & de León Arias, Adrián, 2009. "Spatial implications of international trade under the new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 18076, University Library of Munich, Germany.