Report NEP-HIS-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando López-Alves, 2009. "The novelty of Latin America: Globalizations, futures, and nations. Part I," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 408, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-06. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Tang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Japanese Industrialization in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 09-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Blattman & Edward Miguel, 2009. "Civil War: A Review of Fifty Years of Research," Working Papers id:2231, eSocialSciences.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2009. "Large shocks in U.S. macroeconomic time series: 1860–1988," Working Papers hal-00422502, HAL.
- Filippo Cesarano & Giulio Cifarelli & Gianni Toniolo, 2009. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Reserve Policy on the Periphery: The Italian Lira 1883-1911," Working Papers - Economics wp2009_11.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2009. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers 143, The Ratio Institute.
- Agnès Festré & Alain Raybaut, 2009. "Banque coloniales, crédit et circulation: l'exemple de la Martinique 1848-1871," Post-Print halshs-00408829, HAL.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2009. "Series enlazadas de algunos agregados económicos nacionales y regionales, 1955-2007. Versión 2.1," Economic Reports 10-09, FEDEA.
- Trenton Smith & Hayley Chouinard & Philip Wandschneider, 2009. "Waiting for the Invisible Hand: Market Power and Endogenous Information in the Modern Market for Food," Working Papers 2009-07, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-07. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui He, 2009. "Why Have Girls Gone to College? A Quantitative Examination of the Female College Enrollment Rate in the United States: 1955-1980," Working Papers 200912, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gregory Heem, 2008. "La réforme de la normalisation comptable française : simple modernisation ou rupture profonde ?," Post-Print hal-00423766, HAL.
- Andre Martínez-Fritscher & Aldo Musacchio, 2009. "Endowments, Fiscal Federalism, and the Cost of Capital for States: Evidence from Brazil, 1891-1930," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-027, Harvard Business School, revised Dec 2009.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore