Report NEP-HIS-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Solar, Peter M & Lyons, John S, 2009. "The English cotton spinning industry, 1780–1840, as revealed in the columns of the London Gazette," MPRA Paper 15422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holland, David W. & Lewin, Paul & Sorte, Bruce & Weber, Bruce A., 2009. "Changing Core-Periphery Economic Interdependence in the Late Twentieth Century: The Emergence of the Urban Core in Western Oregon," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 49614, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 110, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Oded Galor & Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Evolution of Entrepreneurial Spirit and the Process of Development," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 111, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry, 2009. "Lessons from Colombian Economic Development," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 005541, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 15014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2009. "Was there Really a Hawthorne Effect at the Hawthorne Plant? An Analysis of the Original Illumination Experiments," NBER Working Papers 15016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller & Luis M. Viceira, 2009. "Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1696, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sushil J Aaron, 2009. "Straddling Faultlines : India's Foreign Policy Toward The Great Middle East," Working Papers id:1970, eSocialSciences.
- Hugo Eduardo da Gama Cerqueira, 2009. "David Riazanov e a edição das obras de Marx e Engels," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td352, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00387078_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore