Report NEP-HIS-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Buyst & Ivo Maes, 2008. "The Regulation and Supervision of the Belgian Financial System (1830 - 2005)," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 77, Bank of Greece.
- BOURDIEU JÃ©rÃ´me & KESZTENBAUM Lionel & POSTEL-VINAY Gilles, 2008. "Pensions or savings? Ageing in France at the turn of the century," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0802, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Kiril Danailov Kossev, 2008. "The Banking Sector and the Great Depression in Bulgaria, 1924 - 1938: Interlocking and Financial Sector Profitability," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 76, Bank of Greece.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Fenoaltea, Stefano, 2008. "Construction in Italy's regions, 1861-1913," MPRA Paper 9714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Galenson, 2008. "The Greatest Architects of the Twentieth Century: Goals, Methods, and Life Cycles," NBER Working Papers 14182, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greif, Avner, 2008. "Contract enforcement and institutions among the Maghribi Traders: Refuting Edwards and Ogilvie," MPRA Paper 9610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Lipsey, 2008. "Economic Growth Related to Mutually Interdependent Institutions and Technology," Discussion Papers dp08-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- BOURDIEU JÃ©rÃ´me & KESZTENBAUM Lionel, 2008. "Vieux et pauvres : le patrimoine des personnes Ã¢gÃ©es de 1820 Ã 1940," Research Unit Working Papers, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA 0801, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- John H. Munro, 2008. "Necessities and Luxuries in Early-Modern Textile Consumption: Real Values of Worsted Says and Fine Woollens in the Sixteenth-Century Low Countries," Working Papers tecipa-323, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Peter Bernholz, 2008. "Government Bankruptcy of Balkan Nations and their Consequences for Money and Inflation before 1914: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 74, Bank of Greece.
- Gaspar Feliu, 2008. "La licitud de linteres: evolucio historica dun tema de moral economica," Working Papers in Economics 202, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stephan Barisitz, 2008. "Banking Transformation (1989 - 2006) in Central and Eastern Europe - With Special Reference to Balkans," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 78, Bank of Greece.