Report NEP-HIS-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Hernandez-Borreguero, Julian & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Nu~ez-Torrado, Miriam, 2008.
"Historia de un romance singular: encuentros y desencuentros de la partida doble en México
[History of a very special romance: emergence and difussion of double entry book-keeping in Mexico]," MPRA Paper 9306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Galenson & Joshua Kotin, 2008. "From the New Wave to the New Hollywood: The Life Cycles of Important Movie Directors from Godard and Truffaut to Spielberg and Eastwood," NBER Working Papers 14150, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Richardson & Patrick Van Horn, 2008. "Intensified Regulatory Scrutiny and Bank Distress in New York City During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 14120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Reese, Claudia, 2008. "Is the future of the ATM past?," MPRA Paper 9316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Jacks & Krishna Pendakur, 2008. "Global Trade and the Maritime Transport Revolution," NBER Working Papers 14139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard C. Sutch, 2008. "Henry Agard Wallace, the Iowa Corn Yield Tests, and the Adoption of Hybrid Corn," NBER Working Papers 14141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carola Frydman & Raven E. Saks, 2008. "Executive Compensation: A New View from a Long-Term Perspective, 1936-2005," NBER Working Papers 14145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado & Mihaela I. Pintea, 2008. "A Quantitative Exploration of the Golden Age of European Growth," Working Papers 0805, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Graff, 2008. "The Quantity Theory of Money in Historical Perspective," KOF Working papers 08-196, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alan L. Olmstead & Paul W. Rhode, 2008. "Biological Innovation and Productivity Growth in the Antebellum Cotton Economy," NBER Working Papers 14142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Brandão Moniz & Margarida Paulos, 2008. "Futures of automobile industry and challenges on sustainable development and mobility," Post-Print hal-00287886, HAL.