Report NEP-HIS-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McCloskey, Deirdre, 2006. "Thrift as a Virtue, Historically Criticized," MPRA Paper 4088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toni Pierenkemper, 2007. "Friederizianischer Merkantilismus und preu?ische Industriepolitik in Oberschlesien 1740-1786," Cologne Economic History papers, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History 2, University of Cologne, Department of Economic and Business History, revised Jan 2007.
- Leah Platt Boustan & Price V. Fishback & Shawn E. Kantor, 2007. "The Effect of Internal Migration on Local Labor Markets: American Cities During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 13276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan, 2007. "The Long-Term Effects of Africa's Slave Trades," MPRA Paper 4134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley L. Winer & Michael W. Tofias & Bernard Grofman & John H. Aldrich, 2007. "Is it Economics or Politics? Trending Economic Factors and the Structure of Congress in the Growth of Government, 1930-2002 – revised version: Trending Economic Factors and the Structure of Congress," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 07-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Jan 2008.