Report NEP-HIS-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The rice price co-movement in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2007. "Fighting the Forces of Gravity - Seapower and Maritime Trade between the 18th and 20th Centuries," Departmental Working Papers 17, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2006. "The formation of the efficient market in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-28-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Jun 2007.
- Yasuo Takatsuki, 2007. "The formation of a market mechanism in Tokugawa Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-19, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604b is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald & Ian Marsh, 2007. "Did Impending War in Europe Help Destroy the Gold Bloc in 1936? An Internal Inconsistency Hypothesis," Working papers 2007-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0605 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaya, Ugur & Yayla, Hilmi Erdogan, 2007. "Remembering Thirty-five Years of Social Accounting: A Review of the Literature and the Practice," MPRA Paper 3454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre van der Eng, 2007. "'De-industrialisation' and colonial rule: The cotton textile industry in Indonesia, 1820-1941," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Margherita Velucchi, 2007. "Regime Switching: Italian Financial Markets over a Century," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2007_03, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica "G. Parenti".
- Julio Martinez Galarraga, 2007. "New Estimates of Regional GDP in Spain, 1860-1930," Working Papers in Economics 177, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Nadeem Ul Haque & M. Ali Kemal, 2007. "Impact of Export Subsidies on Pakistan’s Exports," PIDE-Working Papers 2007:26, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cmgdev:wp0604d is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA Working Papers 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rosanas, Josep M., 2007. "On the methodology of management research," IESE Research Papers D/692, IESE Business School.
- Mourao, Paulo & Rodrigues, Carlos, 2007.
"Abordagens da despesa pública nos últimos vinte anos
[Twenty years of Perspectives on Public Expenditures]," MPRA Paper 3416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Fecht, Falko & Tyrell, Marcel, 2007. "Open-end real estate funds in Germany: genesis and crisis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Why Kill Politicians? A Rational Choice Analysis of Political Assassinations," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Caroline Gerschlager, 2007. "Adam Smith's account of self-deceit and informal institutions," DULBEA Working Papers 07-10.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2007. "A Brief History of Space and Time: the Scope-Year Index as a Patent Value Indicator Based on Families and Renewals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.