Report NEP-HIS-2007-05-04This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Machado Ruiz, 2007. "Da integraÃ§Ã£o territorial Ã s aglomeraÃ§Ãµes econÃ´micas: a organizaÃ§Ã£o espacial e as polÃticas regionais nos Estados Unidos (1800-2000)," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td305, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- KITANO Taiju & OHASHI Hiroshi, 2007. "Did U.S. Safeguard Resuscitate Harley Davidson in the 1980s?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- James B. Davies & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2007. "Economics Research in Canada: A Long-Run Assessment of Journal Publications," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics 20072, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Descensos memorables en las cotizaciones: Telepizza y Boston Chicken," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/660, IESE Business School.
- Laura Jaramillo & Cemile Sancak, 2007. "Growth in the Dominican Republic and Haiti," IMF Working Papers 07/63, International Monetary Fund.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2007. "Modeling the evolution of Gini coefficient for personal incomes in the USA between 1947 and 2005," Working Papers 67, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- David Cook & Woon Gyu Choi, 2007. "Financial Market Risk and U.S. Money Demand," IMF Working Papers 07/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Adegbesan, Tunji & Ricart, Joan E., 2007. "What do we really know about when technological innovation improves performance (and when it does not)?," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/668, IESE Business School.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2007. "NFL Governance and the Fate of the New Orleans Saints: Some Observations," Working Papers, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists 0709, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Ramon-Ballester, Francisco & Wezel, Torsten, 2007. "International financial linkages of Latin American banks: the effects of political risk and deposit dollarisation," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0744, European Central Bank.
- Eric Le Borgne & Gauti B. Eggertsson, 2007. "Dynamic Incentives and the Optimal Delegation of Political Power," IMF Working Papers 07/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Ratna Sahay & Rishi Goyal, 2006. "Volatility and Growth in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 06/287, International Monetary Fund.