Report NEP-HEA-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William M. Tierney, 2011. "Electronic Health Records: Delivering the Right Information to the Right Health Care Providers at the Right Time," Center for Policy Research Policy Briefs, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 44, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Mikko MyrskylÃ¤ & Andrew T. Fenelon, 2011. "Maternal age and offspring adult health: evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Complementarities and Health in the Agricultural Household," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 996, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 994, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011. "Labor Supply, Schooling and the Returns to Healthcare in Tanzania," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 995, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kooreman, Peter & Baars, Erik W., 2011. "Patients Whose GP Knows Complementary Medicine Tend to Have Lower Costs and Live Longer," IZA Discussion Papers 5753, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emilia Del Bono & Marco Francesconi & Nicky Best, 2011. "Health Information and Health Outcomes: An Application of the Regression Discontinuity Design to the 1995 UK Contraceptive Pill Scare Case," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 696, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Cipollone, Piero & Rosolia, Alfonso, 2011. "Schooling and youth mortality : learning from a mass military exemption," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5680, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary A. Burke & Frank W. Heiland, 2011. "Explaining gender-specific racial differences in obesity using biased self-reports of food intake," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston 11-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Humphreys, Brad & McLeod, Logan & Ruseski, Jane, 2011. "Physical Activity and Health Outcome: Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 2011-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Bloom & Stephen Dorgan & Rebecca Homkes & Dennis Layton & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2011. "In brief: Hospital performance: the impact of good management," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE 330, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frenda, Antonio, 2010. "Statistical analysis of accidents at work in the international context," MPRA Paper 31348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2011. "Disability in Belgium: There is More than Meets the Eye," NBER Working Papers 17114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cdl:ctcres:2055826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore