In brief: Hospital performance: the impact of good management
AbstractCEP research highlights the potential role of improving the quality of hospital management for raising productivity in the UK healthcare sector
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Economic Performance, LSE in its series CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance with number 330.
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/centrepiece/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-06-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2011-06-18 (Health Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.