Report NEP-HEA-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisa Cavatorta, 2010. "A competing risk model for health and food insecurity in the West Bank," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 1013, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Chen, Yi & Lei, Xiaoyan & Zhou, Li-An, 2010. "Child Health and the Income Gradient: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 5182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geyer, Johannes & Myck, Michal, 2010. "Poorer Health – Shorter Hours? Health and Flexibility of Hours of Work," IZA Discussion Papers 5169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:bre:wpaper:452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Humphreys, Brad & Ruseski, Jane, 2010. "The Economic Choice of Participation and Time Spent in Physical Activity and Sport in Canada," Working Papers 2010-14, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David & S. Ryan Johansson & Andrea Pozzi, 2010. "The Demography of an Early Mortality Transition: Life Expectancy, Survival and Mortality Rates for Britain's Royals, 1500-1799," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _083, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Asadul Islam & Paul Raschky & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Height, Health Human Capital and Quality of Life Among Older Chinese," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Asadul Islam & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Children and Parental Health: Evidence from China," Monash Economics Working Papers 29-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Pushkar Maitra & Anu Rammohan & Ranjan Ray & Marie-Claire Robitaille, 2010. "Food Consumption Patterns and Malnourished Indian Children: Is there a Link?," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Kuminoff, Nicolai, 2010. "Public Policy and Market Competition: How the Master Settlement Agreement Changed the Cigarette Industry," MPRA Paper 24883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Hagstrom & Stephen, Wu, 2010. "Are Pregnant Women Happier? Racial Differences in the Relationsip Between Pregnancy and Life Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 24853, University Library of Munich, Germany.