Report NEP-HEA-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Pita Barros & Isabel Medalho Pereira, 2009. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-28, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Jul 2009.
- Han Lin Shang & Rob J Hyndman & Heather Booth, 2010. "A comparison of ten principal component methods for forecasting mortality rates," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Philip Verwimp & Tom Bundervoet & Richard Akresh, 2010. "The Impact of Violent Conflict on Child Health: What Are the Channels?," Policy Briefings 6, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Deuchert, Eva & Wunsch, Conny, 2010. "Evaluating Nationwide Health Interventions When Standard Before-After Doesn't Work: Malawi's ITN Distribution Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Mental Health and Labour Market Participation: Evidence from IV Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 4883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Does Fiscal Discipline towards Sub-national Governments Affect Citizens’ Well-being? Evidence on Health," Working papers 12, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mannberg, Andréa, 2010. "Risk and Rationalization – The role of affect and cognitive dissonance for sexual risk taking," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 803, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Adam Leive, 2010. "Economic Transition and Health Care Reform: The Experience of Europe and Central Asia," IMF Working Papers 10/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Smith, David W. & McFall, Stephanie L. & Bradshaw, Benjamin S., 2010. "Estimates of survival and mortality from successive cross-sectional surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Tamie Matsuura & Masaru Sasaki, 2010. "Can the Health Insurance Reforms stop an increase in medical costs of middle- and old-aged persons in Japan?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-13, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Boboc, Cristina & Driouchi, Ahmed & Titan, Emilia, 2010. "Interrelations between Education, Health, Income and Economic Development in Europe with Emphasis on New Members of European Union," MPRA Paper 22235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Apr 2010.
- Ceddia, M Graziano, 2010. "Managing infectious diseases over connected populations: a non-convex optimal control," MPRA Paper 22344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- David Madden, 2010. "A Profile of Obesity in Ireland, 2002-2007," Working Papers 201022, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.