Report NEP-HEA-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2009. "Measurement of Health, the Sensitivity of the Concentration Index, and Reporting Heterogeneity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 211, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- T. Paul Schultz, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 974, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Jürges, Hendrik & Reinhold, Steffen & Salm, Martin, 2009. "Does Schooling Affect Health Behavior? Evidence from the Educational Expansion in Western Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oguzoglu, Umut, 2009. "Severity of Work Disability and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4328, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David M. Cutler & Robert S. Huckman & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2009. "Input Constraints and the Efficiency of Entry: Lessons from Cardiac Surgery," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-011, Harvard Business School.
- Alex Gershkov & Motty Perry, 2009. "Contracts for Providers of Medical Treatments," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp516, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Kyureghian, Gayaneh, 2009. "Food Away from Home Consumption and Obesity: Is â€˜Average Consumerâ€™ a Myth or Reality?," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 52114, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, . "Does Education Reduce Blood Pressure? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 09/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Mark W. Rosenberg & Kathi Wilson & Sylvia Abonyi & Adam Wiebe & Kelsey Beach & Robert Lovelace, 2009. "Older Aboriginal Peoples in Canada â€“ Demographics, Health Status and Access to Health Care," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers, McMaster University 249, McMaster University.