Report NEP-HEA-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:isu:genres:12699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Michael Moore & Younghwan Song, 2006. "The Effect of Subjective Survival Probabilities on Retirement and Wealth in the United States," NBER Working Papers 12688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bell, Clive & Gersbach, Hans, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Targeting: The Case of an Enduring Epidemic," IZA Discussion Papers 2393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Makepeace, Gerry & Pal, Sarmistha, 2006. "Understanding the Effects of Siblings on Child Mortality: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 2390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas F. Crossley & Jeremiah Hurley & Sung-Hee Jeon, 2006. "Physician Labour Supply in Canada: a Cohort Analysis," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 410, McMaster University.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & James Marton, 2006. "Retiree Health Benefit Coverage and Retirement," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_470, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Patrick Hamm & David Stuckler & Lawrence King, 2006. "Mass Privatization and the Postcommunist Mortality Crisis," Working Papers wp118, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Jie Zhang, . "Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1106, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Harsha Thirumurthy & Markus Goldstein, 2006. "AIDS Treatment and Intrahousehold Resource Allocations: Children's Nutrition and Schooling in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 12689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpbrf:zm-fsrp-pb-010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Maluccio & John Hoddinott & Jere R. Behrman & Reynaldo Martorell & Agnes R. Quisumbing & Aryeh D. Stein, 2006. "The Impact of Nutrition during Early Childhood on Education among Guatemalan Adults," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0614, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.