Report NEP-HEA-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Justin McCrary & Heather Royer, 2006. "The Effect of Female Education on Fertility and Infant Health: Evidence from School Entry Policies Using Exact Date of Birth," NBER Working Papers 12329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José J. Escarce & Arvind K. Jain & Jeannette Rogowski, 2006. "Hospital Competition, Managed Care and Mortality After Hospitalization for Medical Conditions: Evidence From Three States," NBER Working Papers 12335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2006. "Education and Health: Evaluating Theories and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 12352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2005. "Market Structure and Communicable Diseases," Working Papers tecipa-241, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- de Walque, Damien, 2006. "Discordant couples : HIV infection among couples in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, and Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3956, The World Bank.
- Item repec:chy:respap:dp190 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Peter Wogart, 2006. "Multiple Interfaces of Big Pharma and the Change of Global Health Governance in the Face of HIV/AIDS," GIGA Working Paper Series 24, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Maija-Liisa Järviö & Juho Aaltonen & Tarmo Räty & Kalevi Luoma, 2005. "Productivity and its Drivers in Finnish Primary Care 1988-2003," Research Reports 118, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).