Report NEP-HEA-2006-05-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maarten Lindeboom & Ana Llena Nozal & Bas van der Klaauw, 2006. "Disability and Work: the Role of Health Shocks and Childhood Circumstances," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 06-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andersson, Henrik & Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Perception of Own Death Risk: An Analysis of Road-Traffic and Overall Mortality Risks," Working Papers, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI) 2006:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Gautier Duflos, 2006. "Persistence of innovation, technological change and quality-adjusted patents in the US pharmaceutical industry," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) bla06029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alison Cuellar & Sara Markowitz, 2006. "Medicaid Policy Changes in Mental Health Care and Their Effect on Mental Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Eggleston & Yu-Chu Shen & Joseph Lau & Christopher H. Schmid & Jia Chan, 2006. "Hospital Ownership and Quality of Care: What Explains the Different Results?," NBER Working Papers 12241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Town & Douglas Wholey & Roger Feldman & Lawton R. Burns, 2006. "The Welfare Consequences of Hospital Mergers," NBER Working Papers 12244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gian Paolo Barbetta & Gilberto Turati & Angelo Zago, 2004. "Behavioral Differences Between Public and Private Not-For-Profit Hospitals in the Italian National Health Service," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 12, University of Verona, Department of Economics.