Report NEP-HEA-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BEJEAN, Sophie & PEYRON, Christine & URBINELLI, Renaud, 2006. "Variations in physician activity and general practice patterns," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2006-01, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Alan M. Garber & Charles I. Jones & Paul M. Romer, 2006. "Insurance and Incentives for Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 12080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Born & W. Kip Viscusi & Tom Baker, 2006. "The Effects of Tort Reform on Medical Malpractice Insurers' Ultimate Losses," NBER Working Papers 12086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Junmin Wan, 2004. "Consumption of Cigarettes, Nicotine, and Tar under Anti-smoking Policies: Japan as a Case Study," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 04-12-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Mar 2006.
- Jennifer Franz & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2005. "Child mortaility, poverty and environment in developing countries," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200518, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- L.Guarcello & S.Lyon & F.Rosati, 2004. "Impact of Working Time on Children’s Health," UCW Working Paper 12, Understanding Children's Work (UCW Programme).