Report NEP-HEA-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Hoel, 2005. "Concerns for Equity and the Optimal Co-Payments for Publicly Provided Health Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 1620, CESifo Group Munich.
- Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm & Walker, Ian, 2005. "The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Health of their Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 5359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhao, Zhong, 2005. "Analysis of Health and Longevity in Oldest-Old Population: A Health Capital Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kalwij, Adriaan & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2005. "Labour Force Participation of the Elderly in Europe: The Importance of Being Healthy," IZA Discussion Papers 1887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans Keiding, 2005. "Capabilities and Equality of Health I," Discussion Papers 05-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Federico Perali & David Aristei & Luca Pieroni, 2005. "Cohort analysis of alcohol consumption: a double hurdle approach," CHILD Working Papers wp09_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2004. "Mortality Rate and Property Rights in a Model with Human Capital and R&D," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp455, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.