Report NEP-HEA-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Robert J. Town, 2004. "Managed Care, Drug Benefits and Mortality: An Analysis of the Elderly," NBER Working Papers 10204, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Moshe Buchinsky & John Rust, 2004. "How Large are the Classification Errors in the Social Security Disability Award Process?," NBER Working Papers 10219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Lechner & Rosalia Vazquez-Alvarez, 2003. "The Effect of Disability on Labour Market Outcomes in Germany: Evidence from Matching," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Pinka Chatterji & Sara Markowitz, 2004. "Does the Length of Maternity Leave Affect Maternal Health?," NBER Working Papers 10206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Pinar Karaca-Mandic, 2004. "The Accident Externality from Driving," Public Economics 0401003, EconWPA.