Report NEP-HEA-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson, Sten, 2001. "Conceptualizing and Measuring Quality of Life for National Policy," Working Paper Series, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research 171, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas DeLeire & Helen Levy, 2001. "Gender, Occupation Choice and the Risk of Death at Work," NBER Working Papers 8574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Eeckhoudt & Christian Gollier & Giovanni Immordino, 2001. "How Diagnostic Tests Affect Prevention: a Cost-Benefit Analysis," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 53, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2001. "Dynamic Interaction Between Income and Health: Time-Series Evidence from Scandinavia," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/5, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Bask, Mikael & Melkersson, Maria, 2001. "Rationally Addicted to Drinking and Smoking?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 567, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives In HMOs," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0111001, EconWPA.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens Jr., 2001. "Job Displacement, Disability, and Divorce," NBER Working Papers 8578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.