Report NEP-HAP-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrin Tamm & Raul Eamets & Pille Mõtsmees, 2010. "Relationship Between Corporate Social Responsibility And Job Satisfaction: The Case Of Baltic Countries," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 76, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Peter Adamson & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2010. "The Children Left Behind: A league table of inequality in child well-being in the world's rich countries," Innocenti Report Card inreca619, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Jeffrey Carpenter, 2010. "Risk Attitudes and Well-being in Latin America," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007718, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:3239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Sumner, 2010. "Economic Well-being and Non-economic Well-being: A Review of the Meaning and Measurement of Poverty," Working Papers id:3268, eSocialSciences.
- Mark McGillivray & Farhad Noorbakhsh, 2010. "Composite Indices of Human Well-being: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers id:3266, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eab:develo:2361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore