Report NEP-HAP-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julia Nafziger, 2008. "Job Assignments, Intrinsic Motivation and Explicit Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse5_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2008. "Does Social Capital Mitigate Precariousness?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.4, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alexandre BERTIN, 2008. "Sen’s Capability Approach as a new social-liberal paradigm (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2008-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2008. "Isolation and subjective welfare : evidence from South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4535, The World Bank.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri, 2007. "The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 63, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Leila Maron & Danièle Meulders, 2008. "Having a child: a penalty or bonus for mother's and father's employment in Europe," DULBEA Working Papers, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-05.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Francesco Devicienti & Ambra Poggi, 2007. "Poverty and social exclusion: two sides of the same coin or dynamically interrelated processes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies 62, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Thierry Debrand & Pascale Lengagne, 2008. "Working Conditions and Health of European Older Workers," Working Papers, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics DT8, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2008.