Report NEP-GTH-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy N. Cason & Anya C. Savikhin & Roman Sheremeta, 2011. "Behavioral Spillovers in Coordination Games," Working Papers 11-20, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Yakov Babichenko, 2012. "Best-Reply Dynamics in Large Anonymous Games," Discussion Paper Series dp600, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Andersson, Ola & Argenton, Cédric & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2012. "Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 910, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michał Krawczyk & Fabrice Le Lec, 2012. "Testing game theory without the social preference confound," Working Papers 2012-06, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Tsakas, Nikolas, 2012. "Naive learning in social networks: Imitating the most successful neighbor," MPRA Paper 37796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleppe, J. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Reijnierse, J.H., 2012. "Cooperative Situations: Representations, Games and Cost Allocations," Discussion Paper 2012-029, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Peris, Josep E., 2012. "A Proportional Approach to Bankruptcy Problems with a guaranteed minimum," Working Papers 2072/182645, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2012. "Do Liars Believe? Beliefs and Other-Regarding Preferences in Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers 12-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Omer Edhan, 2012. "Values of Nondifferentiable Vector Measure Games," Discussion Paper Series dp602, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Peris, Josep E., 2012. "Solidarity and uniform rules in bankruptcy problems," Working Papers 2072/182646, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, McMaster University, revised Feb 2013.
- B. Hoyer, 2013. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Communication in asymmetric group competition over public goods," ECON - Working Papers 069, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & William A. Masters & Timothy N. Cason, 2012. "Winner-Take-All and Proportional-Prize Contests: Theory and Experimental Results," Working Papers 12-04, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Pradeep Dubey & Siddhartha Sahi, 2012. "The Allocation of a Prize (R)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1858, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ramon Flores & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner & Elisenda Molina, 2012. "Networks and Collective Action," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-032/1, Tinbergen Institute.